A fire at an area business over the weekend has caused damage and caused the business to close.
According to the report, the fire took place at the Knotty Pine Gas Station, Bait and Grill in Brandon in Douglas County early Sunday morning.
When deputies arrived on scene, they saw the interior of the building was covered in smoke. The Brandon Fire Department arrived and put out the fire and smoke was cleared from the inside of the business.
Fire officials believe the fire started in refrigerator inside the business.
The business is closed until further notice. That fire remains under investigation.
Knotty Pine fire closes business